Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- How do I access my email?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How will semester conversion affect summer 2018 course offerings?
Summer 2018 will consist of just one five-week session instead of the usual ten-week session and two five-week sessions.
For the most up-to-date information about semester conversion, visit the Semester Conversion website.
- Will I be able to get a summer job or internship with the short summer between spring and fall 2018?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- When do classes begin and end?
- Will semester conversion push back my expected graduation date?