Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - How will semester conversion affect summer 2018 course offerings?
Summer 2018 will consist of just one five-week session instead of the usual ten-week session and two five-week sessions.
For the most up-to-date information about semester conversion, visit the Semester Conversion website.
- Will I be able to get a summer job or internship with the short summer between spring and fall 2018?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- When do classes begin and end?
- Will semester conversion push back my expected graduation date?