Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - If I'm applying to Cal Poly Pomona as a transfer student, how will semester conversion affect me?
Transferring to Cal Poly Pomona will be easier for most students, as the majority of our transfer students come from California Community Colleges on the semester system. Currently, transfer students that start winter quarter have already used a semester, or half, of their financial aid but will still need to pay for two quarters, or two-thirds of tuition, potentially leaving students short on funds. This will no longer occur after the transition.
For the most up-to-date information about semester conversion, visit the Semester Conversion website.
- How will students trying to transfer from Cal Poly Pomona be impacted?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- Can I apply online?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?