Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
Our Best Answer - If I have already transferred to Cal Poly Pomona with semester credits, will I lose units in the conversion?
While students should not lose credits due to semester conversion, the answer to this question depends on your classes and major. For more information, visit your advisor or the Bronco Advising Center.
For the most up-to-date information about semester conversion, visit the Semester Conversion website.
- How will students trying to transfer from Cal Poly Pomona be impacted?
- Am I going to lose the units I've already earned before semester conversion?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- When do classes begin and end?
- Can I apply online?