Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Our Best Answer - How will students trying to transfer from Cal Poly Pomona be impacted?
Most other colleges are also on the semester system, so the transfer of units and financial aid will become easier, similar to students transferring into CPP.
For the most up-to-date information about semester conversion, visit the Semester Conversion website.
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- Can I apply online?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- If I'm applying to Cal Poly Pomona as a transfer student, how will semester conversion affect me?
- How do I apply as an international student?