Our Best Answer - What will be the minimum unit enrollment to be eligible to work on campus in semesters?
Student Employment in Semesters
The minimum unit enrollment to be eligible to work on campus will remain the same as it is in quarters. Undergraduate students must be enrolled in at least 6 units, and graduate students must be enrolled in at least 4 units.
For more information about student employment eligibility, visit the Career Center website.
- How many units can I register for?
- Are there employment opportunities for students on and off campus?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
- When do classes begin and end?
- What are some things to do around the town?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?