Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Our Best Answer - How do I withdraw from the school?
Withdrawing From Cal Poly Pomona
If you are considering withdrawing from Cal Poly Pomona, please contact your academic advisor to discuss your circumstances and key considerations prior to making your final decision. Your advisor may also be able to assist you in completing the required processes to withdraw.
You may "stop out" without filing for a leave of absence if your absence does not exceed two quarters.
For information about applying for a leave of absence, go to the Leave of Absence website.
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- When should I drop my class?
- Can I apply online?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- How will financial aid be affected if I withdraw?