Our Best Answer - What is CPU 4010 and how can I register?
CPU 4010 is a course offered each term to students who have taken the Graduation Writing Test two or more times, but have not passed. Students who pass the course satisfy the GWT requirement.
To register for CPU 4010, you must complete a CPU 4010 application ahead of time. Find more information on the Learning Resource Center website.
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How do I qualify for California residency?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- How do I get a parking permit?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?