Our Best Answer - How do I know what books to get for my courses?
Your instructor will tell you what books to buy for your courses by listing them on their syllabus. You can also look up the information ahead of time by following the instructions below:
- Log into your Bronco Direct. Make sure pop-ups are turned on for your computer before continuing to next step.
- In the bottom right hand corner you will see a hyperlink labeled “Bookstore - Get/View textbooks”
- Once you click this link you will see a drop down menu. Select the correct semester/session and then click View Textbook Summary.
After you do this it will redirect you to a new tab. Click “ACKNOWLEDGE AND BEGIN PRICE COMPARISON”.
A new tab will open that displays all the books for the classes you are registered for. You can compare Bronco Bookstore’s prices for each book with other sources, and then add the books you want to your shopping cart to buy or rent.
You can also look up your classes from the bookstore’s website. Choose the Search by Course option then use the drop down menus to choose the department, course and section for each of your courses to view the book requirements for each course.
- When do I buy my books?
- What is a road map?
- How can I get a copy of my class schedule?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?