Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How can I get a copy of my class schedule?
Class Schedule Printouts
Your current class schedule is available online in the Student Center in BroncoDirect. If you have any question regarding the classes in which you are currently enrolled, it is important that you contact the Registrar's Office immediately.
- How do I register for classes?
- Where can I find a class schedule?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How do I see all the courses I have taken?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?