Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Can I apply for a scholarship before getting admitted?
Applying for Scholarships Prior to Admission
You may apply for the scholarships offered by Cal Poly Pomona once you have applied for admission to Cal Poly Pomona and have a Bronco name and password. You can apply for Cal Poly Pomona Scholarship by completing the Bronco Scholarship Application. With this one application, you will be considered for over 300 scholarships throughout campus.
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for a scholarship?
- When is the application deadline?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What are your admission requirements?