Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Can I apply for a scholarship before getting admitted?
Applying for Scholarships Prior to Admission
You may apply for the scholarships offered by Cal Poly Pomona once you have applied for admission to Cal Poly Pomona and have a Bronco name and password. You can apply for Cal Poly Pomona Scholarship by completing the Bronco Scholarship Application. With this one application, you will be considered for over 300 scholarships throughout campus.
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for a scholarship?
- When is the application deadline?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What are your admission requirements?