Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How can I request military credit?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - How much are tuition and fees?
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees vary depending on your graduate or undergraduate student status, California residency, the number of units and the type of classes in which you enroll each quarter.
For an estimate of tuition and fees, go to Tuition and Fees, scroll down the page and click on the quarter in which you plan to enroll. If you are not a California resident for fee purposes, scroll down to Non-Resident Tuition Fee.
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How much are library fines?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?