Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - When is the deadline to pay tuition?
Cal Poly Pomona's tuition and fees due dates vary each term. Typically, fees are posted to your student account at least two weeks prior to the payment deadline. The payment deadline is usually 3 to 4 weeks prior to the first day of the term. You will be notified by email when your fees have been posted and when your fees are due. Student Accounting & Cashiering Services offers an installment payment plan to students enrolled in regular university classes.
For more details about deadlines, visit Student Success Central's Academic Calendar and select the Tuition and Fees category. For more information about tuition, fees and payment plans, visit the Student Accounting & Cashiering Services website.
Cal Poly Pomona is transitioning to semesters in fall 2018. Tuition and fees will be due twice per year instead of three times. For more information, visit the Semester Conversion website.
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- When is the application deadline?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- When is late registration?