Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - Can I put books on reserve in the bookstore?
You can use the Bronco Bookstore's online Pony Pak services to purchase your books in advance and pick them up at the bookstore or have them sent to you. The time frame to do this usually begins the 8th week of the previous quarter and ends the week prior to the start of classes.
- Can I buy my books online?
- Where is the bookstore?
- Will my Financial Aid pay for housing?
- If I cancel my housing contract, how do I get my initial payment back?
- How do I get a refund on my enrollment deposit?