Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I access my email?
- What is EOP?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - When do I buy my books?
When to Buy Books
We recommend that you purchase your books as soon as you have completed your course registration for a new term and no later than the first day of classes. While Cal Poly Pomona makes every effort to ensure that required books are available at the Bronco Bookstore, books for very popular courses and/or courses with waiting lists can become temporarily out-of-stock.
To determine which books you will need for your classes, please visit the Search by Course website and to view a breakdown of book requirements for each course.
- Where is the bookstore?
- Can I buy my books online?
- Where can I buy and sell used books?
- Where can I buy Bronco gear and accessories?
- What costs can financial aid cover?
- How much are library fines?
- Is there a library on campus?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- When can I accept my loan?