Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - When do I buy my books?
When to Buy Books
We recommend that you purchase your books as soon as you have completed your course registration for a new term and no later than the first day of classes. While Cal Poly Pomona makes every effort to ensure that required books are available at the Bronco Bookstore, books for very popular courses and/or courses with waiting lists can become temporarily out-of-stock.
To determine which books you will need for your classes, please visit the Search by Course website and to view a breakdown of book requirements for each course.
- Where is the bookstore?
- Can I buy my books online?
- Where can I buy and sell used books?
- Where can I buy Bronco gear and accessories?
- What costs can financial aid cover?
- Can I put books on reserve in the bookstore?
- How much are library fines?
- Is there a library on campus?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?