Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I pay my tuition?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply for housing?
Applying For On Campus Housing
Once you have been admitted to Cal Poly Pomona you will be issued a Bronco log in and password. This will allow you to access the Student Housing Application in the Housing Portal. After completing the Student Housing Application and submitting your $450 initial payment, you will be eligible to receive a housing assignment. If assigned, you must complete the Housing Contract (including payment and meal plan options). Fees will be posted to your Bronco Direct prior to fall move-in.
Please note, submission of an application does not guarantee a student a Housing assignment (including non-local freshmen). Assignments for housing will be given with priority to those that apply early.
More information can be found here.
- What types of student housing are available?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How can I apply for a housing exemption?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- How do I apply as an adult re-entry student?