Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I access my email?
- What is EOP?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - When will I know my room assignment?
Housing assignments are processed on a first-come, first-served basis, based on the date and time the University Housing Services Housing Application was submitted.
- Assignments for the fall term are processed at the beginning of the summer term.
- Assignments for all other terms occur approximately three to four weeks prior to the beginning of that term.
All correspondence is sent via email to your Cal Poly Pomona email address. You may also view your assignment on StudentWeb once it has been processed.
- Where are my classes located?
- How do I apply for housing?
- What types of student housing are available?
- What is the average class size?
- Why was I assigned to a triple room if I requested a double room?