Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - When will I know my room assignment?
Housing assignments are processed on a first-come, first-served basis, based on the date and time the University Housing Services Housing Application was submitted.
- Assignments for the fall term are processed at the beginning of the summer term.
- Assignments for all other terms occur approximately three to four weeks prior to the beginning of that term.
All correspondence is sent via email to your Cal Poly Pomona email address. You may also view your assignment on StudentWeb once it has been processed.
- Where are my classes located?
- How do I apply for housing?
- What types of student housing are available?
- What is the average class size?
- Why was I assigned to a triple room if I requested a double room?