Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Where can I get information on campus safety?
If you are in an emergency situation, call our emergency hotline immediately:
- From a campus phone: Dial 911
- From a cell phone: Dial 909.869.3070
At Cal Poly Pomona, the safety of our students and staff is of utmost importance. For this reason, all of the departments who serve a role in ensuring your safety on campus have formed a program called PolyCares. By going to the PolyCares website, you will see all of the information you need in one place with links to each of the departments involved in keeping the campus violence free.
Also remember that safety is everyone's responsibility. Campus safety depends on each member of the campus community being aware of their surroundings, and notifying authorities of any unusual activity you may see. Our Anonymous Tip line is 909.869.3399
For more comprehensive information on campus security including statistics, read University Police's Annual Security Report.
- How safe is Cal Poly Pomona?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Can I apply online?
- What are your academic policies?