Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Which students are eligible to park on campus?
Student Eligibility for Parking
Students are required to purchase parking permits each term to park in student designated parking lots at the times and locations listed at Parking Policies and Procedures. Parking permits are strictly enforced.
Students without permits may obtain a short term parking permit from one of the pay station machines.
You can view and print a map of Cal Poly Pomona's campus including parking lot locations here.
More information on parking, including costs, obtaining a permit, etc., can be found on our Parking and Transportation Services website.
- Where can I park on campus?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Can I apply online?
- Do I need a car if I live on campus?
- What types of student housing are available?