Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Which students are eligible to park on campus?
Student Eligibility for Parking
Students are required to purchase parking permits each quarter to park in student designated parking lots at the times and locations listed at Parking Policies and Procedures. Parking permits are strictly enforced.
Students without permits may obtain a short term parking permit from one of the pay station machines.
You can view and print a map of Cal Poly Pomona's campus including parking lot locations here.
More information on parking, including costs, obtaining a permit, etc., can be found on our Parking and Transportation Services website.
- Where can I park on campus?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Can I apply online?
- Do I need a car if I live on campus?
- What types of student housing are available?