Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How can I request military credit?
Our Best Answer - How do I declare my major or minor?
Declaring or Changing a Major or Minor
You initially declare your choice of major on your admission application as part of the admission process.You will be asked to list your first choice and second choice major. You will be admitted into a specific major and will be notified in your admissions notification. Entering freshmen may choose to enroll at Cal Poly Pomona for the first year.
To declare or change your major or minor once you are enrolled at Cal Poly Pomona, please contact your academic advisor and/or the academic department of the major which you wish to declare. More information is available at the Change of Major website.
- How do I declare a double major or minor?
- Do I have to choose a major?
- Can I add a minor?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?