Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer a payment plan?
Tuition Payment Plans
All students are eligible to enroll in a monthly payment plan to cover tuition and fees. Enroll early (as soon after registration as possible) in order to lock in the longest payment term and smallest monthly payments. To learn more, visit cpp.afford.com or BroncoDirect.
- What meal plans are available?
- What are Bronco Bucks?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where can I get advising?