Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the CLA Building?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer a payment plan?
Tuition Payment Plans
Cal Poly Pomona offers students an Installment Payment Plan (IPP) for payment of tuition fees. Students must be enrolled in regular university classes; the plan is not available to Special Session or Open University students.
A non-refundable administrative service fee is charged each quarter and will be posted to your account at the time you select the plan. If you are receiving any type of financial aid, the plan is available only for the portion of your fees not covered by your financial aid.
For step-by-step instructions on how to enroll in an Installment Payment Plan via BroncoDirect, visit our Forms & Tutorials page.
Student Accounting & Cashiering Services is located in the CLA Bldg. 98 on the first floor adjacent to the Japanese Gardens. Operating hours are available at the Student Accounting & Cashiering Services website.
- What meal plans are available?
- What are Bronco Bucks?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where can I get advising?