Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where can I print on campus?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
Our Best Answer - How do I find out my account balance?
Your Account Balance
To view your current tuition balance, you need to log into your BroncoDirect Student Center and click on Account Inquiry under Finances.
Learn how to view your account balance by watching the how-to video below.
- How is my GPA calculated?
- How can I claim my account?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- Why do I have an Academic Hold for Unpaid Parking Citations?
- What is a road map?