Our Best Answer - What are the fees at the school?
Cal Poly Pomona is required to charge certain education-related fees in addition to tuition, including orientation fee, lab fees, professional program fees, late registration, and parking.
For a full list of fees, tuition, and estimates of other expenses visit the Financial Aid website.
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Can I apply online?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- How do I get rid of a hold?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?