Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is an incomplete?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How and when will I receive my scholarship?
Receiving Your Scholarship
Scholarships are generally awarded between April and August. If you are awarded a scholarship, you will be notified by email and the funds will be posted to your student account. After the add/drop period your scholarship will be applied to your tuition and fees.
If you have a positive balance after your scholarship has been applied to your fees, you will receive the balance through the mail or through Direct Deposit to your bank account. You may click Direct Deposit to sign up.
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I apply for a scholarship?
- When will I get my Middle Class Scholarship?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- Can I apply for a scholarship before getting admitted?