Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - How do I get emergency funding?
Our campus does not provide emergency funding. If you have an emergency that requires financial assistance, you may check with the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships to review if you are eligible for additional financial aid.
- What do I need in case of emergency?
- What do I do if I have a medical emergency?
- How do I sign up for Direct Deposit?
- Will my Financial Aid pay for housing?
- If I cancel my housing contract, how do I get my initial payment back?