Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - What are the eligibility requirements for financial aid?
Eligibility Requirements for Financial Aid
To be eligible for financial aid, you must:
- Be a citizen or eligible non-citizen, a national or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a degree or certification program
- Have a valid Social Security Number
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Not be in default on any student loan previously received
- Demonstrate financial need
- Comply with the U.S Selective Service registration requirements of applicable
- What are your admission requirements?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- How much of my financial aid will I get if I take fewer than 12 units?
- What is Data Retrieval?