Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer co-operative education (Co-op)?
The Cooperative Education Program makes it possible for Cal Poly Pomona students to obtain paid, practical work experience while pursuing their degree. A minimum GPA of 2.0 is required as well as sophomore standing. For more information about Cooperative Education click here.
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- What is the Bronco Advising Center?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- When is summer session?