Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer co-operative education (Co-op)?
The Cooperative Education Program makes it possible for Cal Poly Pomona students to obtain paid, practical work experience while pursuing their degree. A minimum GPA of 2.0 is required as well as sophomore standing. For more information about Cooperative Education click here.
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- What is the Bronco Advising Center?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- When is summer session?