Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer co-operative education (Co-op)?
The Cooperative Education Program makes it possible for Cal Poly Pomona students to obtain paid, practical work experience while pursuing their degree. A minimum GPA of 2.0 is required as well as sophomore standing. For more information about Cooperative Education click here.
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- What is the Bronco Advising Center?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- When is summer session?