Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - How do I get a course description?
You can view a course description through one of these steps:
- Most academic departments have a listing of course descriptions on their website.
- Go to your Student Center in BroncoDirect. Under Academics, click on Search and enter the class information, or go to the Browse Course Catalog tab and follow the prompts.
- Go to the University Catalog's Index of Courses, and select the course from the list.
- How do I get a course catalog?
- How do I get a course description?
- What is CSU Fully Online?
- When can I get my class syllabus?
- Where can I park on campus?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- Where can I get advising?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?