Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
English as a Second Language (ESL)
Cal Poly Pomona's English Language Institute serves students on temporary visas, immigrants from all over the world, and native-born citizens whose first language is not English. Whether you have an advanced degree from your own country and need English proficiency to continue your profession or you are a new student, our English Language Institute will prepare you to participate more fully in your college and professional life.
For more information, visit our Cal Poly English Language Institute website.
- What language programs do you offer?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare a double major or minor?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Do you have orientation in other languages?
- When is summer session?