Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How do I know which courses to take for my major?
Each major has a curriculum sheet that outlines courses required to complete a particular degree in that major. The curriculum sheet is divided into three categories: core classes, support classes and general education classes.
- How many units do I need to graduate?
- What is a road map?
- How can I get a copy of my class schedule?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- When do I buy my books?