Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - How do I know which courses to take for my major?
Each major has a curriculum sheet that outlines courses required to complete a particular degree in that major. The curriculum sheet is divided into three categories: core classes, support classes and general education classes.
- How many units do I need to graduate?
- What is a road map?
- How can I get a copy of my class schedule?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?