Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is an ECD?
Our Best Answer - What are your academic policies?
A full list of Cal Poly Pomona's academic policies is in the University Catalog, such as Leave of Absence, Course Repeat and Plagiarism. You may also check either Academic Policies and/or at Academic Programs if you are looking for a specific policy.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I know if my admission application is complete?
- How do I apply for academic reinstatement?
- How do I file an academic appeal?
- What is Cal Poly Pomona's mission?