Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I access my email?
- What is EOP?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - When is the application deadline?
Application periods and deadlines for application to Cal Poly Pomona vary by term and by whether you are applying as a freshman, upper division transfer, credential or graduate student. Deadlines for graduate programs may also vary by program.
For an updated list of application periods and deadlines, please go to our Admissions Deadlines website. You will also find Document Deadlines on the website. Be sure to check the appropriate link on the bottom of the page to see specific deadlines for freshmen, transfers, graduates and credential.
- Do I submit copies of my documents or originals?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- When can I accept my loan?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- When is the financial aid application deadline?
- When should I drop my class?