Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
Our Best Answer - Do you require personal interviews or auditions?
Personal Interviews / Auditions
Cal Poly Pomona does not conduct interviews or auditions for undergraduate admissions.
However, if you are a freshman or transfer applicant for an impacted program, please check with the impaction requirements. If you are a graduate applicant, please check the Graduate Admissions website.
For more information, see our Admissions & Enrollment Planning website.
- What are your admission requirements?
- Do I have to complete an exit interview for financial aid?
- Is personal counseling available?
- What are the school policies on laptops?
- What does impaction or impacted major mean?