Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Do you require personal interviews or auditions?
Personal Interviews / Auditions
Cal Poly Pomona does not conduct interviews or auditions for undergraduate admissions.
However, if you are a freshman or transfer applicant for an impacted program, please check with the impaction requirements. If you are a graduate applicant, please check the Graduate Admissions website.
For more information, see our Admissions & Enrollment Planning website.
- What are your admission requirements?
- Do I have to complete an exit interview for financial aid?
- Is personal counseling available?
- What are the school policies on laptops?
- What does impaction or impacted major mean?