Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Do you have a foreign language requirement?
Foreign Language Requirements
If you are applying for admission and have not attended schools at the secondary level or above for at least three years full-time where English is the principal language of instruction, you are required to successfully pass a test to demonstrate your English proficiency. This is required regardless of your citizenship.
Cal Poly Pomona accepts TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) exams. Acceptable minimum scores differ for undergraduate and graduate applicants. Click on the following links for minimum scores undergraduate applicants or graduate applicants.
- Do you have a foreign language requirement?
- Is there an English language requirement?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you have orientation in other languages?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What language programs do you offer?