Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Can I be admitted with an HSED or GED?

Admission Policy for HSED & GED Students

Your General Educational Development (GED) certificate or California Certificate of High School proficiency is the equivalent to high school graduation. You must provide documentation of the completion of the freshman admission course requirements.  For more information, click A-G Guide.  

You must also complete all other admissions requirements. See the Freshman Admissions Requirements page.


Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?