Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply as a graduate student?
Applying to Graduate School
Before you begin your admission application, we highly recommend that you review all admissions requirements for the graduate program in which you are interested as required test, test scores and supplemental documents may vary. Visit our graduate admissions page for more information.
For more information, see our Admissions & Enrollment Planning website.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- Do you have a graduate school?
- What is your grading policy?
- Do you offer teaching assistantships?
- How many students are enrolled?