Our Best Answer - How do I get my international transcript evaluated?
International Transcript Evaluation
To have your international transcript evaluated, you need to send an official transcript of all your college-level coursework to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning by the transcript deadline.
One of our staff will review your transcript to determine if you meet the admissions requirements. Once you have been admitted, your transcript will be evaluated to determine which of your international courses will meet your Cal Poly Pomona degree requirements.
It is recommended (but not required) to have your prior coursework evaluated. The evaluation determines how equivalent the courses you have completed to the US educational system. You may use World Education Services (WES) for your evaluation.
You will be able to see the evaluation of your transfer coursework on your Transfer Credit Report through BroncoDirect once it is completed.
- Do I submit copies of my documents or originals?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you offer study abroad programs?
- How diverse is your student body?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you require letters of recommendation?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where do I send my transcripts?