Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - Do I have to submit immunization records?
If you answer YES to either of these two questions, you must complete the immunization requirement to enroll at Cal Poly Pomona:
- Did you graduate from a California High School BEFORE January 2005?
- Did you graduate from a high school outside of California or a non-accredited California high school?
For more information on the immunization requirement and instructions please visit Cal Poly Pomona's Student Health and Counseling Services website at immunization requirement or call the immunization hotline at 909-869-2759.
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I find out my account balance?
- Where do I go for technical support?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What do I need to submit to my VA Certifying Official once I am registered for my courses?