Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is an ECD?
Our Best Answer - How do I arrange for a campus tour?
Cal Poly Pomona is proud of our academic programs, unique learning philosophy, picturesque landscape, student engagement opportunities and outstanding support services. You can check out a virtual tour of campus by clicking here.
Nothing can compare to an in-person visit to our campus, so we encourage you and your family to visit Cal Poly Pomona. Our in-person tours are conducted daily by our outstanding student ambassadors. Advance registration for our campus tours is required. Click here to sign up for a tour!
- Can I apply online?
- What are some of your campus landmarks?
- Where are the Japanese Gardens?
- How can I get a tour of on campus housing?
- Where can I park on campus?