Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Do you have an alumni association?
Be an Active Alumnus
Cal Poly Pomona's Alumni Association was founded in 1972 as a way of engaging alumni with their alma mater. Many of Cal Poly Pomona’s alumni remain active with the university by joining the Alumni Association. Membership offers many benefits, discounts, and services and is open to everyone.
Active members may choose to affiliate with any one of nine academic and special interest chapters, which is a great way to network with alumni with whom you may share common interests.
- Do you have a Student Alumni Association?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?
- What benefits do you have for alumni?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have any famous graduates?