Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - When should I drop my class?
Dropping a Class
You may drop classes online through BroncoDirect anytime while the Registration Period and/or Add/Drop Period are open. The Registration Timelines & Unit Limits webpage provides these dates for the current or upcoming term. For a full listing of add/drop periods, as well as other important dates, please visit our Academic Calendar.
Once the registration period is closed, dropping a class involves submitting a Request for Class Withdrawal Form with any documentation to justify the reason for your request. This form must be signed by the instructor of the class that you are dropping, the Chair of your department, your college's Dean, and the Associate Provost. Once complete, this form is forwarded to the Registrar's Office by the Associate Provost's Office by the deadline stated on the form during the term in which you are enrolled in that class.
Dropping a course on/after the first day of class may result in being charged pro-rated fees. Refer to the Student Accounting & Cashiering Services website for further information.
- Will my class be dropped if I can't attend because of a religious holiday?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I swap a class?