Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How do I get an exam deferral?
If you wish to request a deferral of your exams, you need to speak directly with the instructor of your class about situations that affect your ability to take an exam or complete any part of your course requirement. Under certain situations, you may be assigned an Incomplete Grade until you are able to complete all coursework required by instructor. Click here for more information on Incomplete Grades.
- Can I defer my admission?
- How do I get my grades?
- Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
- How do I get my loan deferred?
- Do you offer tutoring services?