Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I get a refund on my enrollment deposit?

Enrollment Deposits

Cal Poly Pomona does not provide refunds on enrollment confirmation deposits to admitted students who chose not to attend the University.  For more information, you may contact the Admissions & Enrollment Planning at 909.869.5299.

If you have chosen not to attend Cal Poly Pomona, you must notify Admissions & Enrollment Planning by logging on to the Decline My Admission web page and providing the required information.

Thank you for your interest in applying to Cal Poly Pomona.


Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?