Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - How do I get a refund on my enrollment deposit?
Cal Poly Pomona does not provide refunds on enrollment confirmation deposits to admitted students who chose not to attend the University. For more information, you may contact the Admissions & Enrollment Planning at 909.869.5299.
If you have chosen not to attend Cal Poly Pomona, you must notify Admissions & Enrollment Planning by logging on to the Decline My Admission web page and providing the required information.
Thank you for your interest in applying to Cal Poly Pomona.
- If I cancel my housing contract, how do I get my initial payment back?
- How do I sign up for Direct Deposit?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How do I register for classes?