Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - How do I get a refund on my enrollment deposit?
Cal Poly Pomona does not provide refunds on enrollment confirmation deposits to admitted students who chose not to attend the University. For more information, you may contact the Admissions & Enrollment Planning at 909.869.5299.
If you have chosen not to attend Cal Poly Pomona, you must notify Admissions & Enrollment Planning by logging on to the Decline My Admission web page and providing the required information.
Thank you for your interest in applying to Cal Poly Pomona.
- If I cancel my housing contract, how do I get my initial payment back?
- How do I sign up for Direct Deposit?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How do I register for classes?