Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - How do I file an academic appeal?
Submitting an Academic Appeal
There are several types of academic appeals. The form that you need to use will depend on the type of appeal you are making. Use the General Academic Petition form to request to request for an extension of an Incomplete grade or to have a specific General Education or major course or unit requirement waived, To substitute a required class with another class, use the Course Substitution or Acceptance of Transfer Coursework Form.
You can find additional forms on the Registrar's Office website. Contact your academic advisor in your department to discuss what it is you are trying to accomplish and which form is appropriate.
- How do I appeal an admissions decision?
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How do I become an independent student?