Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I pay my tuition?
Our Best Answer - Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
You may receive a full or partial refund of your tuition fees depending on when you withdrew from your courses. The CSU guidelines on fee calculation stipulate that fees will be charged when you are enrolled on the first day of an academic term. You will be entitled to a full refund of mandatory fees, tuition fees, and non-resident tuition fees only if you cancel your registration or drop all of your classes prior to the first day of instruction for an academic term.
If your student status changed, such as going from full-time to part-time, or you withdrew from all your classes, contact Student Accounting and Cashiering Services to find out if you are eligible for a refund. You can also view the Refund Policy and a pro-rated fee calculator by term by selecting the term that you are enrolled.
- Will my class be dropped if I can't attend because of a religious holiday?
- Does a W grade affect my GPA?
- When should I drop my class?
- How do I drop a class?
- What is your grading policy?