Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer express service for transcripts?
Express Transcript Service
Cal Poly Pomona does not offer an express service for transcripts. Transcripts requests are normally processed within 5 business days. During peak registration periods, it may take up to ten business days to complete transcript requests. You may place your transcript order online via the National Student Clearinghouse.
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is Data Retrieval?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What types of student housing are available?
- What is the Bronco Advising Center?